1) Investment in real estate or land developing;
2) Purchase, incorporation or participation in Cypriot businesses;
3) Investment in alternative investment funds;
4) Combination of the first three option
Criteria / Investment Amount:
- Minimum investment €2,000,000
- The investor must purchase a residential property of minimum value of €500,000
- The investor is obliged to retain the investment for at least three years following the acquisition of the Cyprus citizenship,with the exception of the residential property of at least €500,000 + VAT, that should not be disposed of at any point in time, or if disposed, to be substituted with another property of equal or higher purchase price.
- The purchase value of the privately-owned residence of the applicant investor in Cyprus is not included in the minimum investment which is required for the submission of the application, but rather it is additional. However, if an applicant decides to invest in real estate solely, he/she is not obliged to buy a further privately owned residence of purchase value€500,000 + VAT
- Clean criminal record from country of origin
- The investor must maintain permanently a residential property in Cyprus of minimum value of €500,000 + VAT.
- Applicants are required to be holders of a Cyprus residence permit to qualify for receiving Cyprus citizenship and will therefore need to submit their residence application prior to the filing of their citizenship application.
- No requirement to be physically present in Cyprus.
- The applicant must submit proof of payment of the entire investment amount in order for the application to be processed
Cyprus Permanent Residency
Investment in a new immovable property
Purchase of new immovable property with a minimum market value of €300,000 + VAT.
- The application form must be accompanied by a title deed or a contract of sale that has already been submitted to the Department of Lands and Surveys, for the acquisition of a house, apartment or any other building situated in Cyprus, of a minimum market value of €300,000 + VAT.
- Proof of payment of at least €200,000 + VAT.
- Evidence of a secured annual income of at least €30,000 deriving from abroad. (€5,000 for every additional child, and €8,000for each dependent parent).
- Minimum capital of €30,000 from abroad deposited in an account in a Cyprus Bank.
- Clean criminal record.